Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Leagues must play a minimum of a 12-game season.
- All‐Star players must have played in at least 10 of the scheduled games prior to May 29, 2022.
- The League State Tournament may be used to help satisfy the 10-game rule for 16U and 18U.
- NOTE: Parks that have girls playing on High School and/or Middle School teams may waive the "One Pre‐Area Tournament Requirement".
- They may go straight to the Area Tournament. (This should apply to 16U & 18U).
- These teams may be announced no later than seven (7) days prior to the Area Tournament.
- Teams will consist of a maximum of 15 players.
- All‐Star teams must participate in at least one (1) Pre‐Area Tournament, plus the Area Tournament to qualify for the “ALL AMERICAN YOUTH SPORTS ALL‐STAR STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT".
- If a player is selected for her home park’s All-Star team, she cannot decline and then accept a position on an interleague park’s All-Star team. Players who accept a position on an interleague park’s All-Star team must not have been offered a position with their home park’s team.
- All-Star players must choose to play all‐stars or travel ball. Players cannot play both. This decision must be made before the all‐star program starts and continues until it ends.
- Pickups for All-Star teams can come from a max of three (3) parks.
- EXAMPLE: an All-Star team can consist of players from your park plus a maximum of two (2) other parks with which you interleague.
- Note- This offense may be protested.
- Penalty - A team that is found to have an ineligible player will forfeit all wins and points after the player was declared ineligible.