Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Each uniform must have the name of the park or community prominently displayed on the front of the jersey with the words "ALL-STAR" on the jersey
- Numbers must be a minimum of 6" on the back of the jersey. Duplicate numbers are not allowed.
- If uniforms are not ready by the Pre-Area tournaments and the team participates anyway, that team's coach is not permitted to participate in the coin toss during pool games. The team that has proper uniforms will get to choose home or away. If both teams playing in a pool game have improper uniforms, then a coin toss will be administered to determine home or away.
- For geographically named teams, as an example only, Oak Mountain 10U forms a team with Springville 10U. They select Spring Mountain as their joint team name. "Spring Mountain 10U All-Stars" must be on their jerseys.
- No nicknames allowed. MUST BE NAME OF PARK or TOWN/CITY. Cannot abbreviate Town/City. For example, a team from Hartselle cannot use "H" instead of "Hartselle".
- If there is more than one team from a park, the uniforms will need to be different colors.
- The above rules are protestable. If a protest is upheld, the game will be forfeited.
- Teams have until the Area Tournament to have appropriate uniforms.
- Player eligibility protests will follow the national rule book guidelines.